Spill the Beans: The Ups and Downs of Singapore (Work)Life
Spill The Beans is a quarterly get-together where ideas are shared, exchanged and challenged. This project was started by Yardstick Coffee and Purveyr out of Manila, Philippines. For the first time ever, we're conducting a session outside the Philippines featuring Filipinos who have been excelling at their respective fields since moving to Singapore. Come join us for a morning of ideas, free-flow coffees and a light bite.
Topic: Growth: The Ups and Downs of Singapore (Work)Life
Date: May 26, Saturday
Location: Papa Palheta (2nd Floor Cupping Room), 150 Tyrwhitt Road, Singapore 207563
We're very fortunate to have a diverse group of Filipino professionals to speak at the upcoming event:
- Chloe Chotrani (Movement Artist)
- Lucky Salvador (Barista Trainer | Commonman Coffee Roasters)
- Kissa Castañeda (Editor-in-chief, Singapore Tatler | Edipresse Media Singapore)
- Elvin John Villar (Head of Design | BBDO Singapore)
Each ticket is $28/pax and it gets you:
- 1x entry to the Spill the Beans event
- 1x Yardstick Coffee Enamel Pin (Limited Edition)
- Free-flow black coffee all morning
- Light breakfast
Yardstick Coffee is a leading specialty coffee roaster from Manila, Philippines. Yardstick also distributes high end coffee equipment nationwide.
Purveyr is a multi-dimensional brand that fosters creativity and diversity through the Philippines – with stories, objects and experiences.
- The event description was updated. Diff#338963 2018-05-21 12:56:59